hi lads got a new machine and airnav wont take it hardware showing red usb not reconized help would be grateful nothing to tec not great with computers thanks lads
Are you using Windows 7 64bit?
Download and install the 64bit drivers.
Alan
Quote from: rashers on February 12, 2011, 04:56:52 PM
hi lads got a new machine and airnav wont take it hardware showing red usb not reconized help would be grateful nothing to tec not great with computers thanks lads
Did you manage to fix it? I am also having the same trouble. :(
P (http://acne.besthelptips.com/)r (http://garlic-breath.besthelptips.com/)o (http://bloating.besthelptips.com/)f (http://back-ache.besthelptips.com/)e (http://bronchitis.besthelptips.com/)s (http://carpet-cleaning.besthelptips.com/)s (http://christmas.besthelptips.com/)o (http://colitis.besthelptips.com/)r (http://dandruff.besthelptips.com/) K (http://dating.besthelptips.com/)i (http://debt.besthelptips.com/)m (http://dinners.besthelptips.com/)b (http://eczema.besthelptips.com/)er (http://diabetes.besthelptips.com/)ley (http://ear-infection.besthelptips.com/) W (http://flies.besthelptips.com/)i (http://gophers.besthelptips.com/)l (http://grey-hair.besthelptips.com/)l (http://groundhogs.besthelptips.com/)i (http://hair-extensions.besthelptips.com/)a (http://headache.besthelptips.com/)m (http://home-repair.besthelptips.com/)son (http://inground-pool.besthelptips.com/)
If you don't have Windows 7 64 bit, try the following steps
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/help/hardware_connection.htm
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/help/installation.htm
If you do have 64bit then you need to download the 64bit drivers on our support page.
I am having a similar problem under windows 7.
Rardarbox will run for a couple of hours at most but the the software will say that the box is not connected when it is plugged in. I check the device manager and radarbox is still connected to the computer, but the program is not seeing it.
I have checked that I am running the latest drivers, it is very annoying as I did not have this problem with my old computer running vista.
Any Ideas wopuld be much appreciated.
Try your USB ports/power saver set to see what time outs are set as this is usually where the problems lie on these occasions.
Alan
Thanks Very Much.
That has solved the problem. Windows 7 so many tweaks needeed to be learnt again.
Humphrey