AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bratters on February 14, 2011, 04:27:32 PM

Title: Airport names
Post by: bratters on February 14, 2011, 04:27:32 PM
I know the latest data download has caused a few problems with airport names but are these likely to be corrected?

For instance good old EHAM comes out as Haarlemmermeer which is plain sailing compared with EPLL which translates as "?6d?".

On the same tack, these errors are apparently not corrected by downloads from FDL so is there any remedy I can use?
Title: Re: Airport names
Post by: orkney on February 14, 2011, 04:43:34 PM
Hello

As far as I am aware Development have said we will be reverting back to the old table until a better source is found.

Andrew
Title: Re: Airport names
Post by: bratters on February 14, 2011, 04:47:32 PM
Quote from: orkney on February 14, 2011, 04:43:34 PM
Hello

As far as I am aware Development have said we will be reverting back to the old table until a better source is found.

Andrew

Thank you Andrew. I doubt a worse source could be found.