Hi Airnav, could you tell us how many units have been sold sofar? I have unit 430?
thanks Marc
Mine is 133
How or where can i see that information?
117 bottom sticker.
rgds
Since March 1st the number of units ordered per day tripled. This is due to the fact that V1.4 was released, we decreased the price and we have a new great distributor, Waters & Stanton.
We have around 1500 active units now and we expect to have near 4000 by year's end. This is great for all of us to increase network coverage. We have 60% of market share at this time and our objective is to increase it to 90%.
AirNav RadarBox has a better software, better hardware and same price as the competition so we should achieve this quite fast.
As a curiosity we are now looking at the professional market as many airlines, including major ones, have shown interest on the system. More news to come soon.
Mine i think is 505.
099 on mine... Must be one of the early birds.......
191 - middle of the class
Mine began to have collection value.
S/N: ANRB00035
After a couple of months I will give a pension to this
Our unit is S/N ANRB00001. :-) In fact it is. We keep the first unit of the RadarBox project with us and it works great - it is used daily for beta testing purposes.
I am the proud owner of #107
Cheers
Paul
mine was bought last week and shows a serial no......ANRB00641
I only got mine just before Christmas last year and mine is S/N ANRB00004, looks like it had spent some time on the shelf before I bought it.