Hi
Is it possible to install the Airnav Pro 2010 on two computers ?
I have it installed on my tower computer but would also like to install it onto my Laptop so I can take it with me on holiday
Chris
Yes, there is no issue with that at all.
Thank you for your reply
How do I do this ?
I have installed the software and the driver all ok but when I open the programme it is asking for my Preferences I have filled in all the boxes but when I click the OK button nothing happens If i click the Free Forum Registration button it dose connect me to the internet so this preferences window is working
How do I get past this Preferences Window ?
Chris
Start RadarBox and click on the demo mode (don't press connect) and then go to File -> Preferences and enter your home location details and click apply and ok. Then close RadarBox and start it again and click connect and it should work.
Hi
The other thing to think about is the database. If i was you i would copy the Mylog & Navdata databases from the static pc to your laptop just before you go and then copy them back when you get back. Hint (always make back-ups when transferring databases).
You do not want to come home and need to try merging the Mylog database. I am pre-supposing that the laptop will be used just for the holiday or other trips out.
Brian
Thank you all for the information
Following your instructions I now have Airnav Pro 2010 up and running on my laptop
Regards
Chris