AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: John Racars on March 16, 2008, 12:20:25 PM

Title: Route information
Post by: John Racars on March 16, 2008, 12:20:25 PM
Hi All,

I asked this question on various other forums before but until sofar unfortunately without any succes. So now I will give it a try on this forum:

Is there any public database to decode the ICAO-flightid's? For exemple RYR95NY, DLH4A, ESK5TC, KLM13G and so on.

Thank you verry much in advance for any reaction on this!
Title: Re: Route information
Post by: Deadcalm on March 16, 2008, 12:31:54 PM
John, I have also asked about this a few days ago - there really wasn't much in the way of a solution then, either...

DC
Title: Re: Route information
Post by: AirNav Development on March 16, 2008, 01:47:53 PM
If there is one we would implement it in the software.
Title: Re: Route information
Post by: tarbat on March 16, 2008, 03:34:18 PM
The FD6 software does a pretty good job using the following services:
http://www.flightstats.com/
http://www.flytecomm.com/
http://flightaware.com/

I'm sure Airnav could develop similar functionality to decode fligtht IDs.  I use FD6, and typically add up to 100 new routes to the routes database each day.