AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: drskeptical on March 16, 2008, 02:34:05 PM

Title: Outside aerial
Post by: drskeptical on March 16, 2008, 02:34:05 PM
Hello
I have just joined the forum after nipping up to the Norbreck castle hotel and buying the box. Came home plugged in and I am away.

Very impressed with it so far but I would like to put an external antenna up. Can any user recommend an aerial, wire, and mast head pre amp?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Title: Re: Outside aerial
Post by: AirNav Support on March 16, 2008, 04:22:15 PM
Have a look at:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=596
Title: Re: Outside aerial
Post by: drskeptical on March 16, 2008, 06:47:50 PM
Hi
OK I undestand. Thank you for the lead.
Ihave just placed an order for the outside aerial, pre amp and cable, another £200.00 EEK!
Never mind it's better than spending on loose women!
Title: Re: Outside aerial
Post by: AirNav Support on March 16, 2008, 06:53:38 PM
Take some screenshots now with the supplied antenna and then when you get your new kit. It will be nice to see the difference.