AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: eco27 on March 03, 2011, 05:54:11 PM

Title: It doesn't work me 3D
Post by: eco27 on March 03, 2011, 05:54:11 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm new user when I start program I can see 3D view upper bar but when I push start key desapear 3D view, however if I push key start demo I can see 3D Demo, I'm using SO windows 7 with Windows XT I haven't this problem, my software is for 3D of course.
What I'm doing bad
Thanks for your help and regards
Pablo
Title: Re: It doesn't work me 3D
Post by: AirNav Support on March 03, 2011, 05:56:55 PM
Contact us via the ticket system and send us your RB Login. Your 3D needs activation on your Windows 7 machines which we will do.
Title: Re: It doesn't work me 3D
Post by: Runway 31 on March 03, 2011, 06:02:40 PM
mailto: [email protected]