AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Spaice on March 16, 2008, 07:43:07 PM

Title: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Brg Information
Post by: Spaice on March 16, 2008, 07:43:07 PM



I mentioned in an earlier post that since upgrading to version 1.4 the information giving the Distance and baring of the active aircraft displayed at the bottom of the screen, next to the number of msgs per second box this seems to be missing from v1.4.  I have also noticed that the number of records in the MyLog has also been ommited from v1.4.

I have attached a screen shot of RNB 1.3 as far as I know I have not changed any settings that would switch this information on, in other words as installed. 

Would it be possible to provide this function in ver 1.4
Title: Re: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Braint Information
Post by: Allocator on March 16, 2008, 07:50:50 PM
Quote from: Spaice on March 16, 2008, 07:43:07 PM




I mentioned in an earlier post that since upgrading to version 1.4 the information giving the Distance and baring of the active aircraft displayed at the bottom of the screen, next to the number of msgs per second box this seems to be missing from v1.4.  I have also noticed that the number of records in the MyLog has also been ommited from v1.4.

I have attached a screen shot of RNB 1.3 as far as I know I have not changed any settings that would switch this information on, in other words as installed. 

Would it be possible to provide this function in ver 1.4

Then number of records in MyLog is shown at the bottom left of the window - in my case, 1116 aircraft in total:

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2124/2337708767_c812e0a543_o.jpg)
Title: Re: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Braint Information
Post by: mt007 on March 16, 2008, 07:57:09 PM
mine is 406 since last thrusday.
:) And not 24h/24h.
Only few hours by day.
Title: Re: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Braint Information
Post by: AirNav Support on March 16, 2008, 09:15:20 PM
The amount of records is there. We are hopefully looking to get the bearing and distance back.
Title: Re: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Braint Information
Post by: Spaice on March 17, 2008, 08:38:54 AM
Not sure what happened to the screenshot I thought I posted, although the Forum seemed very slow last night.  What I meant though with regards the number of records is, the main display gives you the following tabs, My Flights, Network Flights and My Log among others. The My Log tab also displays the number of records recorded this session in V1.3 without actually selecting the Mylog tab eg the tab itseelf would read (MY LOG 244).

I seem to be having trouble posing the screen shot, If I press ALT PRNTSCRN what is the best method of pasting it into the Forum?
Title: Re: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Brg Information
Post by: Allocator on March 17, 2008, 10:07:21 AM
Spacie,

You can't paste a picture to the forum, you have to upload it to an online photo storage site such as Flickr and then put the link to the picture into your forum message.