Hi all,
Hope someone can help me here. When I generate a log from the 'my log' database, it prints it in order of Registration, however, I want to be able to arrange it in order of time (from 00:00-23:59).
Is it possible????? I have looked everywhere!
Cheers
Sorry it cannot do that, but we will add that as a request.
Many thanks,
Will it be released as an update?
Regards
Its been added as an request for the next version, Depending on the demand for the request it will be implemented.
Many thanks.
Everyone who wants this to be done, reply to the thread :)
Regards
Count me in please guys.
Cheers Dave.
Count me in as well
It would be fine if the user has a couple of options as log update order. I personally prefer ordered by registration, some people might like it by operator AND registration, or v.v.
Being able to order them by time would be a nice feature.
Perhaps a small list of options would be a perfect solution, let say:
Registration
Operator
Type
Time
Guess that would cover the most common preferences,
Cheers
WSS
Good idea easy551,count me in.
Me too!
Cheers
Paul@cyyb
that would be a good idea infact the option to produce a report by
Time
Flight Number
Hex code
Registration
and by New Aircraft first
Brian
Everyone has different reporting requirements. I made a suggestion in 2009 to Airnav that they include the ability to run our own SQL code within Radarbox itself. In that way end-users could develop SQL to create different reports, and everyone else could download and run these within Radarbox.
Like this:
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/3681806626_f369ee744f_d.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarbat/3681806626/sizes/o/)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarbat/3681806626/sizes/o/
See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2393.msg27400#msg27400
An option to choose your own sort order would be very useful - count me in too!
Cheers
Colin