Whatever, I do I cannot install the Feb database. I always end up with just over 80,000 frames rather than the 100,000 that are supposed to be there. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Dave
Do you have more than one version of Radarbox on your computer, the update may have went to the wrong version?
Alan
Hi Alan,
Only one version installed. Any other options?
Dave
Dave,
Which version of windows are you using?
If you do a search from the root directory c:\ for NavData.db3, how many NavData.db3 files do you have. You must include the sub folders in the search.
Also, what was the last record in the database when installed (not the last populated record).
Andrew
Win 7
8 inc 2 linked to Aerodata's RB analyser
ZZ175 - a C17
Dave
Dave
I had serious problems also,firstly it appeared that the correct size file was downloaded into the data file, but on opening up the programme, the file reverted back to the original file (size waise and records etc)
everything I tried was to no-avail until i did a complete re-install of the software - it then worked fine.Might be worth a try?
Out of interest, how old is your pc? Mine was having other performance issues, mainly running very slow over the past few months,so it may be something outside the parametes of the software?
HTH
Rich