AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RodBearden on March 16, 2011, 05:29:36 PM

Title: What the heck is going on here?
Post by: RodBearden on March 16, 2011, 05:29:36 PM
I only saw it for a few seconds - didn't catch any hex codes.

Rod
Title: Re: What the heck is going on here?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 16, 2011, 05:37:13 PM
Complete guess but considering the registrations link to Airforce one. Is Airforce one flying today? if so, is this a nice way to hide there real position.
Title: Re: What the heck is going on here?
Post by: anorak on March 16, 2011, 07:11:42 PM
I`ll put an X in top left corner... :-)
Title: Re: What the heck is going on here?
Post by: Alan Parker on March 16, 2011, 07:41:35 PM
82-8000 & 92-9000 are both VC-25's.
Title: Re: What the heck is going on here?
Post by: RodBearden on March 16, 2011, 07:45:55 PM
TEL is the code for US outfit Telford Aviation, which states that it is involved with government contracts. I wonder if it was a test of some ADS-B confusion technology. The perfect symmetry doesn't look like a real-life scenario. But why Kyrgyzstan?

And I'll go for an O in the centre :-)

Rod
Title: Re: What the heck is going on here?
Post by: freqhopping on March 17, 2011, 12:43:03 AM
Neither were flying today.   82-8000 flew yesterday displaying VENUS01.  I haven't logged 92-9000 since December 9.