AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: chewycanes on March 17, 2011, 06:18:54 PM

Title: My flights shot
Post by: chewycanes on March 17, 2011, 06:18:54 PM
Hi
Probably stupid question but how do i get a screenshot of My Flights.

I want do do some checking of My flights and want to save a snapshot of My flights  at any instance.
Using Version 3.13 9/12/2009.

If i use File-Screenshot it only saves my map.

Thanks
Brian

nb sorry for amendment but i meant my flights not mylog.
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: RodBearden on March 17, 2011, 06:52:26 PM
Brian - there isn't a RadarBox command to capture the grid - MyFlights or Network, but you can press the PrintScreen key to copy the whole screen to the Windows clipboard. You can then paste that into a graphics or photo-editing program, crop it how you want, and save it.

That's how, for example, I get the shots I use in the Funny Flight ID's thread.

HTH

Rod
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: chewycanes on March 17, 2011, 06:58:06 PM
Hi Rod

Thanks for that.

Having seen some posts of my flights i thought i was missing an easy one button solution but obviously i wasn't .

Time to get testing it out.

Thanks
Brian
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: delconair on March 17, 2011, 07:18:10 PM
Hi chewycanes,
                       I use the drop down menu top left on your screen  when viewing radarbox select screenshot, it then takes a snapshot of whatever your viewing ie, the whole screen, an office picture manager screen appears select save, you can then go to the office picture manager at any time you wish and then do with it whatever you want, alter, email, etc, there are many options to play with. I'm using the older windows xp.

                                                  Delconair  
Sorry forgot to mention it wont cover the interface only the radar screen, I think Rod mentioned that...
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: RodBearden on March 17, 2011, 07:41:15 PM
And if you do want to capture the map, don't forget the keyboard shortcut, which is Function key F3. That's how I captured the screenshot in the What the heck is happening here? thread - I wouldn't have had time to go through the menus!

Rod
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: cool_1 on March 17, 2011, 08:07:01 PM
I use MWSnap (freeware).  Brilliant little utility.

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: delconair on March 17, 2011, 08:48:00 PM
Hi cool-1,
                Before I download your suggestion. V3.0. (recommended) which one do I go for. Site1 or Site2 ?? Thanks.

                                                   Delconair.     
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: Hawkeye on March 17, 2011, 08:59:54 PM
If you're running Vista or Win7, Snipping Tool is built in and I find it a super little application.
It allows Full Screen, any Rectangular Section or Free Form captures to be taken.

Syd
Title: Re: My flights shot
Post by: delconair on March 17, 2011, 10:14:07 PM
I'm running xp on this 'comp' the snip tools on my laptop win7, and I agree it's very good. I've downloaded MWsnap, and from what Iv'e seen of it so far it's impressive and looks very versatile, I'll give it a try. Thanks.
                                             
                                                   Delconair.