We have some good news. V1.5 is almost finished.
As always we want all our users to be the first to be informed on the application development. So here it goes.
Below all corrected points and additions:
DONE: Erratic Behavior of RB when not connected to the net but sharing is on
DONE: Corruption of Database if there is crash or ANRB is closed unexpectedly
DONE: Recorder crashes ANRB after running for long periods
DONE: Vista Admin Rights required
DONE: UTC Times MyLog
DONE: Multiple Reports are sent via email
DONE: Customer wants NM to aircraft from home back under map
DONE: The mouse wheel don't work again to zooming in and out
Still remaining:
Import sqb has weird effects
Network Alerts not working
Now beta testers wanted. Send a Personal Message to us with you email so we can be in contact during the following days.
Adding to the above we are (specially) looking for beta testers with the below issues:
- Windows Vista requiring Admin Right to run;
- Users with frequent program freezing problems (that reported that after 1 to 3 hours the application freezes).
Any help appreciated.
Quote from: AirNav Development on March 17, 2008, 02:43:48 AM
Adding to the above we are (specially) looking for beta testers with the below issues:
- Windows Vista requiring Admin Right to run;
- Users with frequent program freezing problems (that reported that after 1 to 3 hours the application freezes).
Any help appreciated.
I have freezing after 2-3 hours ..I have XP pro..
Gianni
Willing to be beta, XP-pro. Had a few freezes. Two machines, two boxes, here, identical setup.
V1.5 went for final beta testing today. Hope we can release it by Thursday.
Hi,
I did not see anything about the report. Route information should be coming back...
There was also a tool promised to convert the "old" route-database in to the new one.
I hope you do not forget this items!
Re John Racar's point.
When he raised the subject of routes and Flight i/d no being included in 'Reporter'on March 7, AirNav Support replied it had been noted.
This was followed up by lennox2604 stating that Flight i/d to be VERY important to him.
I too am disappointed that i/d is not there and consider that it is one of the main requirements in a flight sightings log. so much so that I have reverted to the 2007 version.
Shame really 'cos 2008 is in all other respects so much better.
Reports generated and posted amongst 'Dot Spotting' Aviation Groups are basically meaningless without Flight i/d and hopefully it will not be too much of a problem for the old 'Reporter' to replace the new one as the program already exists.
Like John and I'm sure very many other RadaBox users, I would be very grateful if you would include this mod in version 1.5
Kind regards,
S.H.
I agree.
Paul
We had to release V1.5 quite fast as there were V1.4 users with problems with it so we haven't had the time to add this feature. Anyway once we have the application 100% stable we do promise we will add this and many other features added. We are here to give the best possible experience to our users we can.
To organized things at the forum, we locked this topic so all this discussion should now be moved to the new V1.5 thread:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=618.0