AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: DaveG on March 17, 2008, 05:37:47 PM

Title: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: DaveG on March 17, 2008, 05:37:47 PM
Just some items I've noticed, not sure if posted before or not...

(issue) If I rightclick on an aircraft in Myflights and select Show Mylog Entries it pulls the ModeS details correctly, but never shows details until I reset the From Date - To Date.

(Issue) If I update a Cell in the MyLog it does not show in MyFlights unless I close and restart RB.

(Issue) When in MyFlights, if I click on "fliter" without setting any filter options it shows all network flights and MyFlights 693 on the MyFlights page, clicking Show all reduces it to MyFlights only 4.  (figures as example at time of writing)  Why!

(Issue)  When in Network, if I click on "filter" my network traffic amount almost doubles 1177, clicking on "show all" returns it to 683.  (figures as example at time of writing)  Why!

(suggestion) No method of moving MyFlight columns around only turning on and off.  I'd like to be able to move things left and right in any order.  ie. if I wanted Dist(NM) as first column.

(suggestion) In Mylog an option to produce report that shows only "new" aircraft entries.

Title: Re: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: AirNav Support on March 17, 2008, 08:50:18 PM
We have noted the issues. 1 & and 2 are not serious but the others seem to be.

We will look at them.
Title: Re: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: AirNav Development on March 18, 2008, 03:56:27 AM
All issues corrected except:

(issue) If I rightclick on an aircraft in Myflights and select Show Mylog Entries it pulls the ModeS details correctly, but never shows details until I reset the From Date - To Date.

This can only be done for the next version. Suggestions copied to be implemented later.
Title: Re: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: DaveG on March 18, 2008, 08:43:28 AM
Thanks, as always nice to see the fast action by Airnav.
Title: Re: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: marcdeklerk on March 18, 2008, 02:11:36 PM
I hope Airnav will add another item under Mylog for "All aircraft logged"

Thanks Airnav for improving of the awsome RB!! with cool features!
Title: Re: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: AirNav Support on March 18, 2008, 02:13:58 PM
Thats already there, set no filters and set the date to all time.
Title: Re: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: marcdeklerk on March 18, 2008, 04:19:16 PM
yip, I got that in MyLog,what about a print button? please, and the option to email all the aircraft logged.
Thanks M
Title: Re: Some issues with 1.4
Post by: AirNav Development on March 19, 2008, 02:45:08 AM
To organized things at the forum, we locked this topic so all this discussion should now be moved to the new V1.5 thread:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=618.0