AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: phil2004 on April 06, 2011, 12:30:19 PM

Title: Kinetic to Radarbox Antenna conversion
Post by: phil2004 on April 06, 2011, 12:30:19 PM
Hi All,
I have a Kinetic Basestation Antenna already in place 30ft up...Does anybody know how to convert it's coax lead to connect to the Radarbox? ...is there a short lead with connectors already crimped that I can purchase?
Title: Re: Kinetic to Radarbox Antenna conversion
Post by: RodBearden on April 06, 2011, 01:58:15 PM
Hi Phil - I'm sure that one of the retailers such as http://www.airbandonline.co.uk/ will be happy to sell you one.

Rod
Title: Re: Kinetic to Radarbox Antenna conversion
Post by: CoastGuardJon on April 06, 2011, 09:32:48 PM
Hi Phil, Henry Westlake will make up a patch lead for you

http://www.whwestlake.co.uk/

first class and not unreasonably expensive (you get what you pay for in this game!).
Title: Re: Kinetic to Radarbox Antenna conversion
Post by: phil2004 on April 07, 2011, 06:06:15 PM
Thanks Guys,
I got to www.airbandonline first and they (Dave) were very helpful and I ordered a 3mtr lead to add to the 10mtr one...