Just wanted to say hello to everyone and welcome!
I just purchased a Airnav radarbox and am lucky enough to be up 7 Floors in a apartment very close to Toronto's YYZ airport, the biggest in canada. Should be alot of fun and alot of activity!
Hope to be an active member on these boards.
regards,
Jason
Hi Jason,
Welcome to the forum.
Alan
Hi Jason
You sure will have a different view than me down in my hollow.
Welcome to the forum.
Brian
Well I am facing west looking into downtown Mississauga, but I have a very clear open sky in front of me. I have no idea what my coverage to the east will be since I have a building blocking me, but looking west should be awesome. I am very close to the 24L/24R arrival and departure and follow them in and out with my binoculars all the time with the scanner going in the backround, this should be awesome.
CYYZGUY,
Welcome, we look forward to seeing ground movements from CYYZ on the network from you.
If you have any issues or questions, feel free to post on the forum or contact us direct.
Welcome aboard!
Nice to see Ontario coverage growing. Now if Air Canada would start equipping more of their fleet with ADS-B it would be great! Westjet has done. When I first got my RadarBox not one Westjet aircraft was equipped.
Paul@cyyb