AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Blackbird on April 07, 2011, 10:56:07 PM

Title: Screen resolution
Post by: Blackbird on April 07, 2011, 10:56:07 PM
Hi, i'm new to this but I am already having problems before I even start. When I enter the preferences menu to set up my home location, half of the options are off the right hand edge of the window to which I cannot move the window or change the size of the window. I have tried every resolution with no joy. Also I cannot auto detect my home location and if I enter my lat / lon it doesn't save which I presume is down to the fact that the apply button is outside my visible window. Can anybody help please???

Screenshot of window attached.

Airnav 3D, windows 7, screen res 1920 x 1080.

Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Screen resolution
Post by: AirNav Support on April 08, 2011, 07:30:37 AM
Hi Sir,

Please try the following:

1.) Change to small Fonts (you should be able to do this from your control panel)
2.) Increase your resolutions to the max you can
3.) If you have a mini laptop, some allow you to expand the viewable screen size temporary so you can view it.
4.) As a last resort you can use the software below to resize it
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/ResizeEnable.shtml
Title: Re: Screen resolution
Post by: Runway 31 on April 08, 2011, 07:59:41 AM
Blackbird,

Ensure you have the lat/long set using decimal co-ordinates.  Best to zoom into your location in google earth with it set to decimal, its really accurate.  Also, if you are west of Greenwich the longitude should be -.

Hope this helps

Alan