AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: fokker on April 13, 2011, 09:41:47 AM

Title: Logging in with Logmein
Post by: fokker on April 13, 2011, 09:41:47 AM
I am having problems with logging into my host pc which has Radarbox running on it. Problem is everytime it connects thru logmein the radarbox crashes then has to be reset. The host pc runs windows 7 and my remote laptop is xp.Was wondering if I have to alter some settings somewhere maybe? Thanks for help
Title: Re: Logging in with Logmein
Post by: RodBearden on April 13, 2011, 01:55:01 PM
Hi Fokker

I don't have experience with your combination of operating systems, but it works OK with Windows 7 as the host and Vista as the remote. Are you using the latest versions on both machines?

In my experience, Logmein works with RadarBox as long as you don't use the menus - several people including me have reported that menus freeze up.

Sorry that's not much help.

Rod
Title: Re: Logging in with Logmein
Post by: Col on April 14, 2011, 06:32:08 AM
Hi

I have used logmein using a few combinations - XP to XP; W to XP and W7 to W7 without any issues at all.  Maybe I have just been lucky
Title: Re: Logging in with Logmein
Post by: fokker on April 14, 2011, 03:52:12 PM
I will keep working at it,am sure I have had it working ok too in the past. Thanks for replies