AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on April 13, 2011, 10:12:20 PM

Title: Some Company logos not appearing.
Post by: CYYZGUY on April 13, 2011, 10:12:20 PM
A question to all.  I have alot of WestJet aircraft in and out of Toronto's CYYZ airport, and they come up in my flights all the time.  However the company logo will not appear.  I know the Westjet logo is in the database of airlines as I have seen it.

How do I get it to appear....This could apply to any other aircraft that show up.

Regards.

Jason
Title: Re: Some Company logos not appearing.
Post by: RodBearden on April 13, 2011, 11:18:21 PM
Hi Jason

The way that RadarBox shows logos is by reference to the Flight ID. Unfortunately Westjet don't use proper ID's (with their ICAO code) - they just use numbers, and RadarBox can't tell one number from another, so no logos. See the first post in the Logos thread for a full explanation.

When Westjet start using proper ID's, we'll get the logos.

Rod
Title: Re: Some Company logos not appearing.
Post by: CYYZGUY on April 13, 2011, 11:22:53 PM
Thank you for the explanation.  You always have good knowledge and advice.

regards,

Title: Re: Some Company logos not appearing.
Post by: Chris11 on April 14, 2011, 03:49:28 PM
Maybe you should send an email to the Chief Pilot ;) I am doing it here and have had some response