Can anyone confirm if the network is running OK. At present after restarting ANRB the network box is yellow and shows connecting with 29 seconds then immediatly shows 4 seconds before counting down to zero then starts again. The get flights from network box is ticked.
Bryan
Hello
The network is currently off here also.
Andrew
We will take a look.
Thanks for the quick reply. At least it means I am not on my own.
Bryan
Still down
Same here :(
my 3d Google is not working either, it that related ??
We are still investigating, we will advise as soon as we rectify the issue. Apologies for the problems.
Pat - I think the loss of 3D is related. I believe that for Google Earth to work in RadarBox it has to be authenticated by the AirNav servers - if they are down, then no Google Earth, so no 3D.
Rod
Network working again here.
Alan
We had torestart the server so all is up and working again.
still no network
Still down
back down again
Alan
Blimey, I only subscribed last night and of all the times I've wanted to use the network, it's been down.
Not a good start to our relationship Air Nav.
We will take a look again. The network is usually pretty stable, don't worry evanelpus.
Number of "Processing requests" was never so highwith me as it is now at the moment. 328..... never saw that high number. Must be a verry big Internet/Network problem.
Quote from: AirNav Support on May 04, 2011, 06:37:18 PMThe network is usualluy pretty stable
I am verry sorry to say but I don't think so. Overhere it looks totally out of order at this moment.
John,
I think you misunderstood what we said :) Obviously its down at the moment that's why we are investigating, we were just telling a customer not to worry and its not usually like this.
OK Support,
sorry for the misunderstanding.
It was not my intention to criticize you.
Kind Regards,
Hans
Support,
3D was working again around 7pm local time,just back at the PC and noted a script error was displayed (Google earth) and cannot select 3D option.
Could this be a server problem ?.
Kind Regards
Paul Mw0cvw
EGGP/EGNR
I haven't recieved an Alert email since 1937 BST this evening. Is this connected?
Graham
It is affecting other services at the moment, we are doing our best to resolve this as soon as possible.
Support,
fully understand and thanks for the update,much appreciated
Regards
Paul mw0cvw
EGGP/EGNR
My first day online with it too, maybe it's my fault, the extra bandwith was just too much
Oh well tomorrows another day, maybe all will be well again, if not i'm sure everyone will get a days extension to thier subscriptions to make up for the days outage. lol
:)
All is stable and working again. One of the tables got corrupt and it took some time to correct the problem. Anyway it is back at work again.