AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: oldun on May 29, 2011, 12:36:52 PM

Title: W&S
Post by: oldun on May 29, 2011, 12:36:52 PM
Hi all sorry to be a pain but I have to send my r/b back to W&S for a fault, they have asked for the hardware, but do i have to send the whole package, or just the box? has anybody had the misfortune to send one back?  thanks jeff.  
Title: Re: W&S
Post by: AirNav Support on May 29, 2011, 12:42:39 PM
The box is fine, please provide details of the issue and your return address. Usually the return time is very quick.
Title: Re: W&S
Post by: oldun on May 29, 2011, 12:44:25 PM
thank you for the very quick reply sir, will do    jeff
Title: Re: W&S
Post by: DeeJay on May 30, 2011, 04:03:43 PM
I recently suspected a fault with my Radarbox, which I referred to Waters and Stanton, who requested me to return it to them. That I did, and it was returned in a few days, repaired free of charge (despite mine being over 2 years old) and now working fine. Their after sales service is top class.
Title: Re: W&S
Post by: oldun on May 31, 2011, 09:10:04 AM
ok deejay thats nice to know, only prob is ,is the bank holiday cant post till today lol.