AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: grasscutter on June 17, 2011, 11:17:49 AM

Title: Subscription Renewal
Post by: grasscutter on June 17, 2011, 11:17:49 AM
I have never renewed my subscription since it ran out near the end of last year. I tried to renew it but there was a fault on the renewal form. I trust that has now been put right. I now wish to renew my subscription can you please direct me as to how I do this and also if I chose real time is there a different charge and what is it.
Title: Re: Subscription Renewal
Post by: RodBearden on June 17, 2011, 11:38:18 AM
Here's the ordering page: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/order.html

Rod
Title: Re: Subscription Renewal
Post by: Siddy on June 18, 2011, 09:03:01 AM
How do I cancel or upgrade to a 6 onths as i've been on a rolling month i think costing a packet lol,
Title: Re: Subscription Renewal
Post by: grasscutter on June 18, 2011, 04:41:56 PM
Thanks for that, but as usual I have hit a problem. Having completed the form at the very bottom it asks for my ANRB number. I have had a look on the back of the box any number that might have been on there has worn away. Whereelse can I get this number from so that I can proceed with the renewal.
Title: Re: Subscription Renewal
Post by: AirNav Support on June 18, 2011, 04:44:52 PM
Contact us with your RB login id and we will give you your serial.