AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: halky on June 23, 2011, 11:24:03 AM

Title: Newbie
Post by: halky on June 23, 2011, 11:24:03 AM
Hi all, just thought I'd say hi. Have just got my radar box pro yesterday and must say am very very impressed, much better than the Sbs I used to own! Have had it going now for 28 hours and logged over 800 planes both civil and military. Fantastic! Having had a look around the forum it seems there are so many things for me to discover however it could be well complicated as I am not that computer literate.....it took me over an hour to get it installed.....please don't laugh!!!!!! Are there any duffers guides out there that could help us mere mortals with things like updating databases and how to go about it etc.....maybe it already exists and I haven't found it yet! Anyway great product.....love it to bits and hopefully I might make a few friends here....ttfn
Halky
Title: Re: Newbie
Post by: Runway 31 on June 23, 2011, 11:30:14 AM
Welcome Halky,

Any questions just ask.

Alan
Title: Re: Newbie
Post by: halky on June 23, 2011, 11:32:14 AM
I will thanks Alan.
Title: Re: Newbie
Post by: nortonbeak on June 23, 2011, 12:20:15 PM
There is a web site for some of your database up-dates to be found at

http://rodb.gofreeserve.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm (http://rodb.gofreeserve.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm)

Also, videos are available at

http://www.youtube.com/AirNavSystems (http://www.youtube.com/AirNavSystems)
Title: Re: Newbie
Post by: halky on June 23, 2011, 01:40:00 PM
Many thanks will check this out