AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: sherlock holmes on June 27, 2011, 07:37:48 PM

Title: Weather help please
Post by: sherlock holmes on June 27, 2011, 07:37:48 PM
I have lost the ability to see weather forecasts on the toolbar. I can not click on it and the white box for the airport entry is no longer there? I am sure I clicked on something that has changed my access to this function. Can someone please make a suggestion?

Thanks
Sherlock Holmes
Title: Re: Weather help please
Post by: RodBearden on June 27, 2011, 07:53:22 PM
Have you perhaps changed screen resolution or font size?

Rod
Title: Re: Weather help please
Post by: sherlock holmes on June 27, 2011, 08:05:59 PM
Thanks Rod,
Font size was the issue. All fixed now.

SH
Title: Re: Weather help please
Post by: RodBearden on June 27, 2011, 08:08:55 PM
Glad to be of service :-)

Rod