AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Mike_Basel on June 29, 2011, 08:47:02 PM

Title: cannot access to the 3D
Post by: Mike_Basel on June 29, 2011, 08:47:02 PM
hello,
after a few month without using my RB, I re-installed the software on a new PC.
The box ist working now but I have no access to the 3D mode.
On my old PC, 3D was ok! I tried to retype my upgrade code on the site, but it says its already upgraded.
So I dont understand while the 3D does not strat when I start the software.
I hope someone can help me here...
regards
Mike
Title: Re: cannot access to the 3D
Post by: RodBearden on June 29, 2011, 10:29:52 PM
Hi Mike

When you reinstall, you need to contact AirNav Support to have the new computer recognised for 3D to work.

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

EDIT - you'll need to tell them your box number (underneath the box)

HTH

Rod
Title: Re: cannot access to the 3D
Post by: Mike_Basel on June 30, 2011, 08:34:51 PM
thanks,
I will try it!
regards