AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: iceman on July 03, 2011, 04:58:56 PM

Title: Radarbox repair service
Post by: iceman on July 03, 2011, 04:58:56 PM
Hi to all:

My radarbox is not receiving signals even with aircraft  over my head ... I send a support request,  ticket number 85865, to airnav systems at 15 Jun, but until now no answer is received.
Also have contact Primetec and they told me that they donĀ“t sell the equipment anymore and that service  is unavailable.

Could anyone, please, tell me where can i have my radarbox repaired? Preference: Portugal.
Many thanks
Iceman
Title: Re: Radarbox repair service
Post by: RodBearden on July 03, 2011, 05:01:32 PM
Iceman - check your spam folder - Support are usually very good at responding.

I don't know how old your box is, but remember RadarBox comes with a 2-year guarantee.

Rod
Title: Re: Radarbox repair service
Post by: iceman on July 03, 2011, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on July 03, 2011, 05:01:32 PM
Iceman - check your spam folder - Support are usually very good at responding.

I don't know how old your box is, but remember RadarBox comes with a 2-year guarantee.

Rod

Hi, RodBearden.
Thanks for replying.
My radarbox is one of the first , so not in guarantee...
I allways check my spam and no answer was there.

Many thanks.
Title: Re: Radarbox repair service
Post by: RodBearden on July 03, 2011, 05:24:26 PM
I would personally try Support again, but I believe the official repairers are now Waters & Stanton: http://www.wsplc.com/ - their Contact Us link is hidden at the bottom of their homepage if you want to contact them direct.

Rod
Title: Re: Radarbox repair service
Post by: CoastGuardJon on July 03, 2011, 05:54:29 PM
Hi Iceman, W&S repair and support is (in my experience, second to none), post your box off, with fault description and your details, and expect a 10 day or so turnaround.
Title: Re: Radarbox repair service
Post by: AirNav Support on July 03, 2011, 05:57:00 PM
Hi Sir,

We did reply back to you that day, we have pmed you the reply again.
Title: Re: Radarbox repair service
Post by: iceman on July 03, 2011, 07:58:41 PM
HI:

Thanks to all the answers.

Some minutes ago i receive also a PM from Airnav.

I'm going to  contact Waters & Stanton an send him my radarbox.

Best regards to all.

Iceman