AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Matt_Taylor on July 06, 2011, 10:27:59 AM

Title: No network coverage
Post by: Matt_Taylor on July 06, 2011, 10:27:59 AM
Hi,

My first year of network coverage recently expired and I tried to renew this morning and the payment was successful but I am not yet getting any data.

My Box is ******

Any advice please?
Title: Re: No network coverage
Post by: RodBearden on July 06, 2011, 10:32:02 AM
See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6268.0

It seems to be taking a bit longer than predicted.

Rod
Title: Re: No network coverage
Post by: Matt_Taylor on July 06, 2011, 10:34:20 AM
Saw that but figured the server was all ok again.

I can wait I guess!
Title: Re: No network coverage
Post by: AirNav Development on July 06, 2011, 10:36:43 AM
It is taking a little longer but should be ready soon. We are waiting for a maintenance routine to finish on the server. Stby for further news.
Title: Re: No network coverage
Post by: AirNav Development on July 06, 2011, 11:16:07 AM
All should be Ok at this time.
More info at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6268
Title: Re: No network coverage
Post by: Matt_Taylor on July 06, 2011, 12:21:02 PM
Thanks, all ok now, great to have my network back after 3 months without it!