AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: aci on July 08, 2011, 03:15:05 PM

Title: Restricted user problem
Post by: aci on July 08, 2011, 03:15:05 PM
Hi,

I got a problem running Airnav Radarbox into restricted user on Windows XP. The program just crash every time it is launched. The only way I found to run it is in Administrator mode which is unacceptable for us. I tried changing permission to full control for my restricted user but that doesn't change anything, there's just no way I can access the program without being an administrator.

I there someone who can help me with this please ?
Title: Re: Restricted user problem
Post by: AirNav Support on July 08, 2011, 03:23:14 PM
Which version are you using? The earlier versions had this issue but the latest version should be ok to run.
Title: Re: Restricted user problem
Post by: aci on July 12, 2011, 02:32:07 PM
I am using AirNav RadarBox - 4.03

I just downloaded the fresh version today and I get the same error only when I try to open into user mode.

I'm using Windows XP pro 32 bit English. Here's the event log of Windows.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/146/airnavradarboxeventlog.jpg/ (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/146/airnavradarboxeventlog.jpg/)


Title: Re: Restricted user problem
Post by: aci on July 27, 2011, 03:11:29 PM
Any news on that ?
Title: Re: Restricted user problem
Post by: AirNav Support on July 27, 2011, 03:30:35 PM
Has the application been installed as admin and its being run by a restricted user?
Title: Re: Restricted user problem
Post by: aci on July 28, 2011, 07:29:06 PM
Yes it is. The restricted user simply don't have enough privilege to install application. Also tried on VMware test machine to give full control on the kernel32.dll and doesn't work too.