I purchased Airnav radarbox from a local dealer three weeks
ago, I installed it in my computer no problem, it worked fine.The problem is the machine was not fast enough to deal
with and get the best of 3D so I purchased a new computer
with much higher specs.I loaded the programme in the normal way, no problem their,
when the start box comes on the screen the 3D button is showing as normal but when I press start the programme loads up with a 2D map and the 3D button vanishes, I must add that the operating system on this new machine is XP pro as was on my older machine that ran it without any problems other than slowly.
Having said this the rest of the programme runs fine, no problem, one last thing I noticed that on the drop down box ,{ my flights /network flights] when you click on network flights a dropdown box saying '[network flights delayed by five minutes],I thought that this no longer was the case with Radar Box 3.
I would be greatfull for some help on this.
many thanks
Harvey
One question first: The new computer was connected to the internet while you have started the RB software? If not: 3D will not work without a Internet connection on start-up.
If yes: May be there was a problem with, the Server of AirNav systems. In this case 3D won't work either. This problem occurs not very often, but from time to time.
If yes number 2: You can install and run 3D on up to 3 Computers (as far as I know/remember). If you some how have exhausted this three installs, you have to contact AirNav via support with giving them your RB number and your login name. They can Reset this number of installs back to zero. After this 3D should run again. (Of course you have to restart the programme, because the validity check is performed on programme start-up only.) I had this problem after Upgrading my PC plus migration from WIN XP Pro to WIN 7 Pro (64-bit). In my case the whole set-back thing took less then a day.
Yep - just send an email to support and get them to reset your 3D.
You have to pay extra for live network
hi Chris 11 and neroon79
I apologise for the late reply to your posts but I have been on holiday most of
this week.I followed your advice and emailed Airnav support regards the reseting
of the programme and this they did.
On return from my holiday I started the programme as normal and their was 3D
like you said.
many thanks to you both
tigers 99/ Harvey
It good to hear, that it was only this easy-to-solve Problem and not another bug / hardware combination problem. Hope you had a nice holiday.