AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: southernsteve on July 10, 2011, 09:37:15 AM

Title: Help please...Box not working
Post by: southernsteve on July 10, 2011, 09:37:15 AM
Hi all. During a recent trip to Palma my box appeared to pack up half way through the holiday after a heavy rain shower. It was not connected to the pc at the time but after the USB light would flash slowly and the box would only pick up transmissions at very close range if at all. Initially I suspected a fault with the USB cables, which I changed,  so then assumed it was the antenna.

On returning home I have set up the box with new cables and different antenna but with the same result. Can anybody please assist as what I can do next?

Many thanks, Steve
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: RodBearden on July 10, 2011, 11:07:59 AM
Hi Steve

It sound like the SAW filter problem. To confirm this and to get you box repaired, contact Support:

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

HTH

Rod
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: CoastGuardJon on July 10, 2011, 11:08:19 AM
Hi Steve, you don't say how old your RB is, if less than 2 yrs old, contact AN Support for a Returns ticket number, then send it off to Waters & Stanton, who'll repair it and return in under 10 days.  If over 2yrs, just pack it up and send to Waters & Stanton direct, they'll let you know repair cost.
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: southernsteve on July 10, 2011, 11:38:51 AM
Thanks for the replies......unfortunately box is over two years old  so I guess it's off to W&S.

Regards Steve
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: lambertw on July 10, 2011, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on July 10, 2011, 11:08:19 AM
Hi Steve, you don't say how old your RB is, if less than 2 yrs old, contact AN Support for a Returns ticket number, then send it off to Waters & Stanton, who'll repair it and return in under 10 days.  If over 2yrs, just pack it up and send to Waters & Stanton direct, they'll let you know repair cost.
As I understand it if it's one of the earlier serial numbered box's it will be repaired free of charge.
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: AirNav Support on July 10, 2011, 12:50:34 PM
Best to contact us first and we can tell you.
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: southernsteve on July 10, 2011, 01:34:09 PM
Will do..thanks

Steve
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: prosinger on July 20, 2011, 03:53:45 AM
Quote from: southernsteve on July 10, 2011, 09:37:15 AM
Hi all. During a recent trip to Palma my box appeared to pack up half way through the holiday after a heavy rain shower. It was not connected to the pc at the time but after the USB light would flash slowly and the box would only pick up transmissions at very close range if at all. Initially I suspected a fault with the USB cables, which I changed,  so then assumed it was the antenna.

On returning home I have set up the box with new cables and different antenna but with the same result. Can anybody please assist as what I can do next?

Many thanks, Steve
I had nothing but troublw with the flimsy SMA antenna plug on the back of my radar box, just give it a wiggle to see if your signal comes up and if it does, replace it with a solid BNC socket. I can send you one free of charge if it looks as though that's the problem.
Title: Re: Help please...Box not working
Post by: southernsteve on July 21, 2011, 04:38:43 PM
thanks for your kind offer. Box has been returned to be fixed.

Regards  Steve