How many and which countries with RadarBox and the latest Pro
Friends, I need to know three things I think are important:
1 - How many countries have or how many countries RadarBox have not yet RadarBox. If it can be statistical details, the better
2 - version 3.13 is equal to the Pro or are there differences.
3 - Because they do not update the software Airnavsystem with some or all of the hundreds of suggestions from users.
thank you very much
Leonardo
A version is being worked on, we do update our versions hence why it has reached version number 4.03.
However is there any reason why you want to know the details above?
Version 4.03 is not the version 3D or tell me that you have the 4.03 the 3.13 does not possess, or, which is about the 3.13 4.03 improved.
The details that I know are of pure curiosity, and I see for example, in the only South america there in Brazil and in argentina and nothing more.
Thank you
3.13 doesnt not have 3D but 4.03 does. Apart from the 3D everything is the same.
Alan
Quote from: leomicen on July 27, 2011, 06:39:41 PM
Version 4.03 is not the version 3D or tell me that you have the 4.03 the 3.13 does not possess, or, which is about the 3.13 4.03 improved.
The details that I know are of pure curiosity, and I see for example, in the only South america there in Brazil and in argentina and nothing more.
Thank you
Not everyone is obliged to tell where you are and share data, as with other radars, in which networks are private.
It is fortunate to have this "public" network!