Good morning all.
Downloaded the new Navdata db3 yesterday. Great work team.
It cleared most of the old and unwanted route information.
Please find enclosed NAX and RYR flights that operate EGKK.
If any one requires any further EGKK flight information let me know.
NAX510G EKCH-EGKK NAX511H EGKK-EKCH
NAX14X ENBR-EGKK NAX15U EGKK-ENBR
NAX512C ESSA-EGKK NAX52AY EGKK-ESSA
NAX34G ENVA-EGKK NAX41S EGKK-ENVA
NAX55YB ESSA-EGKK NAX56ZE EGKK-ESSA
NAX512J EKCH-EGKK NAX513K EGKK-EKCH
NAX16Y ENBR-EGKK NAX17T EGKK-ENBR
NAX18Z ENBR-EGKK NAX19S EGKK-ENBR
NAX351L EKCH-EGKK NAX351M EGKK-EKCH
NAX59ZA ESSA-EGKK NAX446G EGKK-ESSA
RYR6NF EIDW-EGKK RYR7RE EGKK-EIDW
RYR27AH LEAL-EGKK RYR26AM EGKK-LEAL
RYR5301 LEMD-EGKK RYR98DR EGKK-LEMD
RYR5FE EICK-EGKK RYR5KU EGKK-EICK
RYR6XB EINN-EGKK RYR5XZ EGKK-EINN
RYR1ZR EIDW-EGKK RYR1XQ EGKK-EIDW
RYR1397 ENRY-EGKK RYR31EW EGKK-ENRY
RYR56QZ EIDW-EGKK RYR3TU EGKK-EIDW
RYR57HB LIRA-EGKK RYR7KF EGKK-LIRA
RYR2MU EIDW-EGKK RYR1EY EGKK-EIDW
RYR64BZ LEMD-EGKK RYR68AX EGKK-LEMD
RYR5ZG EIDW-EGKK RYR6JL EGKK-EIDW
Hope of use to someone.
Steve.
Thanks for the list. I found it really useful :-)
Now, if somebody could help with a list of Thomson and BMI routes ;-)
Quote from: nortonbeak on July 28, 2011, 02:45:28 PMNow, if somebody could help with a list of Thomson and BMI routes ;-)
Worth thinking about sourcing these from the PP-logs-and-routes database. See my "how-to" at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5713.msg59487#msg59487
Yesterday's file contains 318 BMI* FlightIDs, and 1877 TOM* FlightIDs. I can't vouch for their accuracy, but I have no reason to doubt the quality of this database.
(http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6026/5984380195_9d22088c6a_o_d.png)
Note the COPYRIGHT notice on the download:
This data may not be copied, published, or incorporated into other databases without the explicit permission of David J Taylor, Edinburgh.
Afternoon all a few more route's from EGKK
TOM1YD LGSM-EGKK
EZY8DW LGAV-EGKK
EZY5UC LFBZ-EGKK
OAI142 LGSM-EGKK
TOM2BK GCRR-EGKK
TOM23V LGIR-EGKK
BAW45PX EGKK-LIPN
EZY6WA EGKK-EHAM
Hope of use.
Steve
Quote from: tarbat on July 28, 2011, 03:22:26 PM
Worth thinking about sourcing these from the PP-logs-and-routes database.
Yes, I have been using your excellent little routine to extract routes from the database that is regularly published in that Yahoo group.
Whether I am doing something wrong, I am not sure, but when I import the new routes into the AirNav database I seem to corrupt the aircraft part. I end up with lots of "..." where they never were before. For that reason I am not too keen to keep updating from the PP-logs database.