AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: EK01 on July 29, 2011, 01:43:29 PM

Title: Air Berlin/ Niki
Post by: EK01 on July 29, 2011, 01:43:29 PM
I have just noticed that the regular Air Berlin flights flying over me here in Spain would appear to now be operating under NLY Niki flight ID's instead of the usual BER Air Berlin flight ID's. I currently have on in 'My Flights' seven with NLY flight ID's and only two with the usual BER flight ID's. I know that Niki is part of Air Berlin but does anyone know why the sudden and progressive changing of flight ID's.
Title: Re: Air Berlin/ Niki
Post by: bit on July 31, 2011, 04:49:32 PM
I've read something about EU subsidies that Niki could get but not Air Berlin.
Title: Re: Air Berlin/ Niki
Post by: EK01 on July 31, 2011, 07:25:31 PM
Definately something going on and, as I say, pretty recently !