AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jetset on August 09, 2011, 08:11:09 PM

Title: Radarbox crashes when launching Adobe Elements 9
Post by: jetset on August 09, 2011, 08:11:09 PM
If I've got Radarbox running (4.03) and open Elements 9 it crashes Radarbox.
If I've got Elements 9 running and open Radarbox, all is good.

I've had a Radarbox for a couple of years now, and this isn't a new problem.
It's just that I've decided to report it now as I've just built a new rig and the problem is still there.

I wondered if it was a known bug.
Title: Re: Radarbox crashes when launching Adobe Elements 9
Post by: AirNav Support on August 09, 2011, 08:22:57 PM
From other reports the same thing occurs wih Photoshop. We are investigating what causes this.
Title: Re: Radarbox crashes when launching Adobe Elements 9
Post by: Burnley on August 09, 2011, 09:38:52 PM
I got it a lot with CuteFTP also.  Couldn't run that and RadarBox together.

Since reinstalling the computer I seem to be able to run both fine now.