Hi All,
I have a code of 120000 showing up as a Beach a36 Bonanza, reg to SP-KYZ Russian federation showing in log for Queensland Australia Any ideas please Regards Jim
Miscode. See http://www.airframes.org/reg/spktz
It's always worth checking airframes when you see something odd !!!
Hi Jim
Airframes has it as SP-KTZ using a wrong ModeS code.
Alan is the person to ask on the 'Database Update Requests' within the forum. He will check the code and update the database if needed.
Brian
Hi All ,
Thanks for reply i am new here , and not very used to using forums, i tried airframes first that is where i got reg from how do i contact Alan for future Mode-s codes Regards Jim
Jim -use the Database Update Requests thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6224.0
rather than the one you're reading now.
Rod
Hi Jim
Welcome to the forum.
I should have put the link in rather than just list 'Database Update Requests' but Rod has now done that.
The forum is very helpful so if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Brian
Just for future reference, and to make sure I'm up to date, where can I download the latest database version from or is it a case of manually updating my own copy?
Budgie,
Last months is here http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6320.0
I would expect a new on to be available soon, maybe today or tomorrow
Alan
Thanks Alan,
I think I've downloaded that one so I'll hang on a day or so for the latest version.
Marin.