AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: besty on August 31, 2011, 01:32:38 PM

Title: Foxy 44
Post by: besty on August 31, 2011, 01:32:38 PM
I've just watched a C37 of the USAF go down the east coast of England, then next second it was over the west coast of Ireland now its just appeared over southern Algeria. At all times showing on my list and map.

How does it change position so easily?

The reg is 01-0076 C37A serial no. 645 mode s AE0978

I know its a hitch with Gulfstreams.

Stuart
Title: Re: Foxy 44
Post by: tarbat on August 31, 2011, 01:54:04 PM
Purple rain - see http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4850.msg48761#msg48761

Are you running the latest version?
Title: Re: Foxy 44
Post by: chewycanes on August 31, 2011, 02:01:22 PM
Hi Stuart

I have looked at mylog and i have FOXY44 01-0076 AE0978 from 13.33 to 13.50 25000 down to 21300 ft.

Start N52 42 .1 E 000 29.7 End 51 08.6 E002 00.2

Unfortunately i was not around at the time.

Brian
Title: Re: Foxy 44
Post by: besty on August 31, 2011, 07:38:51 PM
I'm running the latest software and I've seen the ATP's sometimes showing in odd places but I was actually watching this one move around the map.

I've seen the purple rain effect on before but this one didnt even distort my polar diagram.

Stuart
Title: Re: Foxy 44
Post by: eyeinthesky on August 31, 2011, 10:31:09 PM
I  have never seen this purple rain, i have my AirNav receiver about 5 years now?.