AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: charlie on September 07, 2011, 05:16:10 PM

Title: network access
Post by: charlie on September 07, 2011, 05:16:10 PM
I was checking my properties in my NavBox and for some strange reason un-ticked the share data box.
I then tried to access the network and a message came up saying that if I shared my data.
For every hour that I shared I would get 1/2 free.

So I clicked the share data box back on.

How long is it before I get my free acess time to the network.

I am running  v2.01

Cheers
Michael
Title: Re: network access
Post by: AirNav Support on September 07, 2011, 06:40:17 PM
Your RadarBox version is very old. That message was something that we thought about doing back then but it never occured (that was back when everyone was still on there free one year network and there was only delayed network)

Download the latest version from:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/support.html
Title: Re: network access
Post by: anorak on September 07, 2011, 06:40:38 PM
Hi Michael, thats a very old version, the current is 3.13, and therefore the deal doesn`t apply.  If you check the forum you will find the links to down load the latest.
Welcome aboard,  Dave.