AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CoastGuardJon on September 13, 2011, 09:22:38 PM

Title: Network down
Post by: CoastGuardJon on September 13, 2011, 09:22:38 PM
Hi all, was I alone in not being able to get on the network from 2030z - 2045z approx. earlier this evening - unable to access Forum whilst it was down?
Title: Re: Network down
Post by: AirNav Development on September 14, 2011, 05:56:13 AM
The datacenter where our server is located experienced a 20 minute connection outage but everything got back to normal after that.

After the last improvements our server software is now totally stable and we haven't experienced any RadarBox Network outages for the last 3 weeks.
Title: Re: Network down
Post by: CoastGuardJon on September 15, 2011, 11:16:21 AM
Thanks AN Dev.
Title: Re: Network down
Post by: CoastGuardJon on September 19, 2011, 07:16:35 PM
Just gone down again with me at 1814z, anyone else?
Title: Re: Network down
Post by: CoastGuardJon on September 19, 2011, 07:37:37 PM
It would appear that the network didn't go down, I 've presumably picked up the lap-top and pressed a key on which turned on "filters" - can anyone suggest which key this could be, as I've experienced this before and lost network flights.   I had a completely blank display (as in no a/c shown) and when I tried to click on a particular flight that I'd been following, I go a pop up box saying this flight couldn't be displayed as filters were on, although I've never set any filters - hence the blank screen? - and it asked me if I wished to cancel filters, which I did, network flights were immerdiately displayed correctly again.   Has anyone else experienced, or can explain what I did?   MTIA.  CGJon.