Due to hardware problems I am moving from exisitng Win 7 64bit Airnav 4.03 installation to the same on another PC.
However whilst starting ARNB I was also installing another piece of software, AIrnav crashed with a Win 7 dialogue saying the Program had stopped working. When I restart I have lost the registry info of usrname and password and my alert data. This has happened a number of times now. Never had this on my previous installation. Anyone seen this?
Graham
Not sure what you mean, if you mean you started RadarBox when installing something else, its best not to do this, many installations will tell you to close down other software prior to installing.
Regarding the reg entries, make sure you install outside your virtual store and run with admin mode.
Never had that problem before on previous installation. Installed many things with ARNB running.
Now just crashed when starting IE9 to type this. Seem to remeber that being a problem for others in the past. Was there a fix or was it a rebuild?
GRaham
further to this I have had the ARNB crash with a pop up stating a data connection failure when changing default printer and opening pages using IE9. Had a couple more instances that I recall the details. But things you would expect would not affect another app. Will change the USB cable in case that is faulty but its been in use for a couple years without problem. WIll also change port on PC.
But something is wrong!!
Graham