Hi folks.
Should I expect to see photos of aircraft on my flights page when I am only using my local aerial and not linked to the internet with my modem?
flymee
PS going to take my laptop on holiday and will have no internet coverage, but still would like to see a/c that are being listed on MAP screen. Is it possible?
Flymee - without an Internet connection, you will only see photos for aircraft that you have already received while you were connected. Aircraft that are new to you get photos and data downloaded from the internet when you click them, if you haven't got them already.
Assuming you want up-to-date data, make sure you've installed the latest database update before you go, but you'll have to do without photos of new-to-you planes.
HTH
Rod
Hello flymee1939,
If you're not going to be connected to the net you'll only see pictures that are in your photos folder if they relate to any picked up aircraft.
When are you going on hols...I can certainly try and email some of mine across...only got a few 35,000 ish but might be able to zip a few.
Two replies to an 'old' post within one second - how weird is that ;-)
Rod
Nice one Rod, great minds think alike I guess :)
Dave.
Thanks Rod and Dave.
Now back home, but have the facts now for next trip.
Flymee