Last time I wrote no matter what I tried and did in airnav 3D settings I got" not responding error". I was told I needed a better laptop
I had been told my computer was not powerful enough so I sent my Dell studio 1555 back and got a dell xps17 desktop replacement. It's got a Intel 2nd gen i7 processer 2630qm cpu. The cpu is a state of the art one with each core having 2 threads and have turbo boost.. It shows 8 cpu in device manager. Because its a 3d laptop windows optimus is disabled by dell
Its fitted with a NVidia 3gb GT555m 3d video card 16gb ram and a 17inch 3 d screen Sony bd5740h Blu ray writer plus it had a 320gb hard drive and I still get not responding.
So I got a crucial 120gb m4ssd hard drive and did a clean bloat free install of windows 7 64bit ultimate version
I set the ssd hard drive so airnav was not put in the virtual store folder as requested the ssd was given its optimal settings i.e. clean free space, caching setting turned off were needed. The hard drive a crucial m4 with the latest 0009 firmware and I have only used 24gb of used space and I still get not responding when I want to follow 1 aircraft in 3d.
I have airnav 3d setting to max for both this setup cost over £2110 and the only program that will not work is airnav why?
My laptop get a 6.9 score
All the updates are installed
Have I missed anything?
I really enjoy using it with rb box when it does work and I am really sad when it wont please can someone make me happy again. I have a Tandberg tdx usb3 backup drive so can do a backup in less then 7 minutes and a bare metal recovery in less the 6 min so I am willing to experiment with settings
Puddy
Can you explain when it shows "not responding" ? Does this happen as soon as you start RadarBox?
It happens every command I click on once inside airnav program. I also have problems using 3D its hit or miss to see aircraf in 3D. Its not working now and their are only in 2 aircraft in my area. Somtimes I have to restart the program six to 7 times to see aircraft in 3d.
Puddy
Well done airnav for all your helpful links on how to resolve this issue
puddy
Apologies for the lack of reply, as we say that if you have support queries please email them to us so we can track them and are aware quickly of those which are still pending. Queries via the forum are harder to track and easily get lost if lots of other posts and during different shifts as in this case.
While RadarBox is running can you run the task manager and show us whats the highest CPU process and your memory please? It really shouldn't be slow on your machine, of course if you set all the 3D settings to full it will take a lot of resources.