My update is about 1-2 years old, i couldnt find anything on the forum\website...
im sure that theres another update, can someone help me out with a link?
thanks in advance
Hi Jordan,
Get the last one here.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6320.0
Alan
Quote from: Runway 31 on September 18, 2011, 09:52:58 AM
Hi Jordan,
Get the last one here.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6320.0
Alan
The link in that thread doesn't work...
Stefano
Update for Software or Database?
You can download the ANRB software & drivers from here: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
The link in the above thread now seems to be dead, that was the database update from July.
I know there's been a lot of database updates done since then so, hopefully, there will be another file release in the very near future?
The question has been asked of Airnav and an answer is awaited.
Alan
I beleive I need both DB and Software...
If it matters I have software version 3.13 dated to 09.
Hi Jordan, v3.13/4.03 is the latest version. 3.13 is 2D, 4.03 is 3D. HTH