AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Dusan on September 29, 2011, 04:49:55 PM

Title: Coaxial collinear antenna for the ADS-B receivers
Post by: Dusan on September 29, 2011, 04:49:55 PM
Dear AirNav RadarBox lovers,

I would like to share with the AirNav RadarBox lovers with my experience with the high gain omnidirectional antenna which I have built and tested. Please visit http://www.embird.com/atelier/antenky/antena0.htm
Title: Re: Coaxial collinear antenna for the ADS-B receivers
Post by: nortonbeak on September 29, 2011, 07:00:40 PM
It looks as if you have put a lot of time and effort into the work.

I will read your report with interest and probably build myself a similar antenna.
Title: Re: Coaxial collinear antenna for the ADS-B receivers
Post by: Team Spirit on October 01, 2011, 06:48:06 AM
That's a fantastic piece of work Dusan. Many thanks for sharing the details.

You can certainly see the Polar improvements as you progressed with your work.

Thank you.

Best regards Dave.