AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: eyeinthesky on October 03, 2011, 09:20:27 AM

Title: broadband speed
Post by: eyeinthesky on October 03, 2011, 09:20:27 AM
I have had my radarbox a few years now, at the start my broadband speed was 3000kpbs could see a slight movement on the screen, then went up to a 6000kbps thought that was good, and now i am at 12580kpbs the difference is fantastic plenty of movement on the screen and on the speed indicator, put a bit of life back into the hobby again.
Title: Re: broadband speed
Post by: EK01 on October 03, 2011, 03:18:03 PM
Your lucky. Here in the Spanish countryside, it's like being back in the dark ages compared to what I was used to in the UK. Even the old 'dial up' was quicker !
Title: Re: broadband speed
Post by: jannuh on October 13, 2011, 01:54:34 PM
Quote from: EK01 on October 03, 2011, 03:18:03 PM
Your lucky. Here in the Spanish countryside, it's like being back in the dark ages compared to what I was used to in the UK. Even the old 'dial up' was quicker !
I live in the dutch countryside, max. speed is dwn/up 120/10Mbit Ziggo Cable, luckily 98 % of the Netherlands has cable access. New is glassfibre offering dwn/up 100/100 Mbit, nice if running a webserver, dwn/upload a lot to newsservers etc.

But okay, must admit you can't compare dutch and spanish countryside...   ;-)