I hope this is a miss code
Yes, he should be with the code of Brazil, but also in your database, the aircraft type is incorrect.
PT-MVL - A330-302
Hi Dave,
A47F78 decodes to N38928 and from the FAA, is the Blanik L-13 as detailed. The aircraft PT-MVL should be coded E47F78 so yes it is a miscode and the database is correct. I will however mark A47F78 as miscoding and the code is in use by more than one aircraft.
Thanks for the heads up
Alan
Regards
Alan
Ah well I suppose a glider at FL306/404KT was too much to expect.
Thanks, Dave.
Note to self, get out more.
Quote from: Runway 31 on October 27, 2011, 07:47:27 AM
Hi Dave,
A47F78 decodes to N38928 and from the FAA, is the Blanik L-13 as detailed. The aircraft PT-MVL should be coded E47F78 so yes it is a miscode and the database is correct. I will however mark A47F78 as miscoding and the code is in use by more than one aircraft.
Thanks for the heads up
Alan
Regards
Alan
Thanks Alan