AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Tramline on October 29, 2011, 06:52:19 AM

Title: How do I cancel my 'Network' subscription?
Post by: Tramline on October 29, 2011, 06:52:19 AM
I wish to cancel my yearly payment for the Network....Plimus automatically take money out of my account and I wish to prevent this payment again.

How can I do this?

Many thanks
Title: Re: How do I cancel my 'Network' subscription?
Post by: Northern Watch on October 29, 2011, 09:30:51 AM
Good morning Tramline

Just cancelled my subscription after automatic payment kicked in.  send e-mail to Airnav Support and they will action your request.

regards

keith
Title: Re: How do I cancel my 'Network' subscription?
Post by: Team Spirit on October 29, 2011, 09:34:20 AM
Yes, just cancelled mine as my card has now changed...I'm very happy without the network but would also like to cancel the 3D as I never use it unfortunately.
Title: Re: How do I cancel my 'Network' subscription?
Post by: Tramline on October 29, 2011, 10:29:02 AM
Thanks for the replies, I'll get onto ANS now.

Cheers

P.S - Thanks for the antenna Dave, its working a charm.
Title: Re: How do I cancel my 'Network' subscription?
Post by: Team Spirit on October 29, 2011, 11:39:18 AM
Fantastic...welcome back to the world of AirNav :)