AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: LPPL on November 05, 2011, 05:15:52 PM

Title: ARB trouble
Post by: LPPL on November 05, 2011, 05:15:52 PM

I have a Airnav Radar box since September 2010  and he work fine until yestarday , with an external dpd antenna with no problem anytime.
Yestarday when I turn on the ARB the program start normally but I have no signal , the withe led (SIGNAL)  does´nt blink .
So I check the antenna , I replace the antenna for your mobil antenna and no signal , then I think mabe de usb cable I buy a new cable the same, no signal .
I must to tell all the time the power led is on , and the USB led (blue) blink second a second .
Then I check the usb drive , I refresh , and nothing , at last I reinstall the software  and the same , i´m desapointed  because was n´t  nothing with the pc the router is fine all work fine , so please I need your help , this ´s my first ARBox with one year and 2 months .
I need your help please
Thanks for your attention
lppl
Title: Re: ARB trouble
Post by: AirNav Support on November 05, 2011, 05:43:45 PM
Best that we take a look at it, we have replied to your support ticket.