I am trying to set up an item in the custom legend list but it simply will not appear on the map.
I am using the designated format - name,50.00,-00.00 - but nothing.
Any ideas folks?
AirNav RadarBox 4.03
Hi
Have you gone to the Map menu and turned on Custom Legends?
Rod
Hi Rod,
Indeed I have. My home location marker is showing OK. But not any of my defined locations.
Regards
Geoff
Maybe teaching my granny to suck eggs but after applying the custom legend, did you click apply and then OK? Your defined locations should still be in the list box.
Oh yes. I did that. The definitions are still there. They just don't show on the map.
Had this ANRB 2 weeks now and becoming increasingly frustrated with it ;-(
Hmm...
The only other thing I can think of is that you must enter the lat/long in decimal format. For example Heathrow T5 would be:
Heathrow T5,51.47130,-0.487932
And make sure there aren't any blank lines in the list box.
Rod
Doh! Cracked it. "Custom Legend" in Maps dropdown has to be checked as well doesn't it?
Thanks guys.
Just what Rod asked in his first reply!! At least you got there in the end.
Alan