Up until Monday the airnav radarbox network was showing excellent coverage for JFK & EWR airports with aircraft on the ground showing up.
But now that excellent JFK & EWR coverage has gone!
I hope this is just temporary as i really miss the JFK & EWR radars which also showed aircraft at High level overflying JFK & EWR.
Please bring back the New York radar.
Many thank
aircraftenthusiast2000
Anything to do with this?
http://www.aopa.org/advocacy/articles/2011/111202barr-is-back-privacy-rights-restored.html?WT.adv=adv1
I would think it is simply to do with the fact that the person who previously provided the data is offline for whatever reason. We all go offline on occasions for a number of reasons i.e. work, holidays, defective boxes, end of free network access etc
Alan
Quote from: Chris11 on December 03, 2011, 10:34:18 AMAnything to do with this?
Unlikely. There are plenty of aircraft tracking on Airnav's FlightTracker network:
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7002/6446103391_745401bafa_d.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarbat/6446103391/sizes/o/in/photostream/)
Many thanks to you all for your replys.
I see that the Airnav radarbox JFK network is now back online which is great to see.
I hope the kind person/s who is providing this radar is able to keep it online as i use it in conjunction with Flightaware JFK airport radar to tie up aircraft registrations.
Many thanks to whoever you are.
aircraftenthusiast2000