I know this has been mentioned a zillion times but I
still having trouble transferring data from current Vista computer Radarbox
to new Windows 7 computer.
I even tried transferring entire program over but new computer still
won't read my old inputed data of months of work here.
Any other ideas to try please?
Getting frustrated in getting straight answer.
Mark
Maryland
Have you done the standard install? (As opposed to instlaiing into a folder designated by you)
Mark,
When you state you are getting frustrated in getting straight answer., I dont remember you asking previously.
When you state transferring data do you mean you are replacing the MyLogs.db3 file and Navdata db.3 which comes with the software with your old one?. You will need to delete these files from the data folder and replace them with the ones you want.
Alan
Mark, if you installed in the default location, then your databases will be in the Windows Virtual Store. See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3590.msg35141#msg35141
Best advice is to NOT use the default install location, but use something like C:\Airnav..........
Thanks Tarbat.. That is what I was looking for.
File in Virtual Store on Vista is large 1.73GB
Will transfer to new Win 7 machine into default data folder?
Or you recommend elsewhere?
Mark
Correction Tarbat my entire Vista Virtual folder was 1.73 GB.
Airnav data folder was 266 MB,transfered to new machine via a stick
and away we go!
Thanks a bunch!
Mark